Director, Human Resources - #2559229
What does a great Human Resources Director do?
It is an exciting time for the Issuer Solutions business!!
We are in growth mode – having recently signed three new large strategic clients and several other important clients. The Director of HR will be an important part of the growth story as we shift the workforce composition to support the organization going forward.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources in support of the Issuer Solutions organization, the Director, Human Resources will be responsible for full HR Generalist support of high profile and strategic business units and leadership of key HR projects for the Issuer Solutions HR team.
This visible member of the Issuer Solutions senior HR team will be involved in and lead day-to-day issues in all aspects of Human Resources with minimal guidance. Including but not limited to Organizational Design, Compensation, Performance Management, Talent Initiatives, Headcount/Resource/Workforce Planning, Employee Relations, Diversity Initiatives as well as Employee Programs as a consultant the business unit leaders and in support of our Associates.
The Director, Human Resources will have an assigned client group or groups and will support all matters related to the delivery of effective HR support.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Provide HR guidance, advice, and support to assigned business unit leaders, employees and managers on all functional areas of HR management.
- Conduct Talent Reviews and assessments in order to maintain, develop and grow the associate and management populations for the client groups.
- Proactively monitor and devise headcount and resource plans to meet business needs.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure staffing strategies are created and deployed. Direct involvement in senior level hiring opportunities.
- Ensure the uniform and consistent application of company policies and initiatives that support the company’s corporate objectives.
- Be an active member of the HR community on cross divisional initiatives including contributions to the development of HR practices with other members of the Fiserv HR team.
- Create highly professional presentations for senior level consumption and provide useful insights to the clients and the VP of Human Resources in the form of workforce reporting and analytics.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business or Liberal Arts or equivalent work background
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Human Resources or a related or equivalent experience where client support is a majority percentage of the role.
- Proficient in creating clear, concise and sophisticated PowerPoint presentations
- Must have advanced skills in Excel to extract data and organize it for presentation to supported business leaders. Pivot Table and V-Lookup skills would be highly desirable.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills are required.
- Willing to learn from highly experienced HR professionals and develop as an associate within Fiserv.
- Consultative skills are required.
- Must be willing to “role up the sleeves” and take on complex projects
- Experience in a business or operations unit and/or on the client side of our business would be a big plus.
- Experience working in a Human Resources environment where client consultation is the norm is strongly preferred.
- Experience with large scale workforce planning and transitions would be desirable.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.